David Webb Engineering are Agricultural Engineers and have been providing a high level of service to the agricultural and related industries since 2004.
We cover a large area in the South of England, and honour the two year warranty of all the Polaris equipment we sell ourselves. We stock consumables to be able to service all Polaris vehicles, and can do so at competitive rates.
A family business, Located just off the A303 in Somerset, we are able to carry out many jobs on site from our mobile workshops.
We are able to carry out service and repair to all makes of quads, side by sides, UTVs and ATVs, and as a Polaris main dealer we are able to offer the entire Polaris range of unbeatable off road vehicles for sale, with finance available, subject to status.
We are also able to undertake repairs and servicing of all other agricultural machinery, including tractors, implements, trailers and commercial vehicles.
We believe strongly in putting the customer first, and our team often work unsociable hours to ensure that your equipment is working when you need it most.
Get in touch
Give us a ring today on 07968 953617 – we will be pleased to help. Alternatively, if you prefer to email, please click this button to fill in our online form.
- Tractor servicing and repairs
- Implement servicing and repairs
- Authorised Polaris Dealer
- Pure Polaris spares and accessories
- Servicing and repair to all makes of ATV, Side x Side, UTV Quad and ATV
- Spare parts for all makes
- Safety enhancing road kits with indicators, horns wipers and beacons
- Tyres for agricultural machinery
- Air conditioning service
- Mower repairs and servicing
- Toppers, Equestrian equipment
- Sale of trailers and implements for yard and school work
- Servicing of quads and smaller yard tractors
- Supply of tyres
- Logic reseller
Efficient and above all reliable, very happy with the level of service which we continue to recieve
Reliable, trustworth and on site when we require assistance, regardless of the time of day. Very happy with the service provided.
Mr M Appleby